Imotiv

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Gluta-C Summer

Summer is about to end again and how's our skin after summer? Anyway, I just grabbed a sample of Gluta-C Intense Whitening soap from Sample room.

untitled


Grabbed from my Instagram.


Image


It is the first time had a chance to try this soap and that's a million thanks to Sample room to grabbed it for free. I'm using this on my face and body and excited to share my experience with it.

What I like:

♥ Smell - I really feel addicted with the scent of this soap because I really love fruity scents- it has a light clean scent which is not overpowering.

♥ My skin feels so soft after a wash.

♥ I could see that my skin isn't that dull -- love the glow it gives unto my skin.

♥ I can't imagine that it dries my pimples  really fast.

What is dislike:

♥ It may be a bit pricey Php 114.75 for a 135g bar-- but for me its worth to buy.

By the way, here's a memorable picture of mine in Laiya, Batangas. I really love the ambiance and the ocean breeze -- oh lala summer.

809_540434829319219_1597940941_n


This summer --Don't forget to drink plenty of water. One of the cheapest beauty secret but definitely a must for everyone. First, it is important to stay hydrated and moisturized this summer. Drinking water makes our skin more hydrated , healthier and looking younger. And of course a good Sunblock lotion like Gluta-C Intense Whitening Original Body Lotion with Spf 25.

Love your skin by feeding your skin with Gluta-C products :)

Stay fresh this summer!!

Love,

Jo-An

No comments: